Thursday, June 4, 2009

Stop me before I volunteer again!

Here in the South, it's our last day of school. Celebrate being a Mom without having to volunteer.

LIME IN THE COCONUT JELLO SHOTS
1 package lemon Jello
2 packages lime Jello
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1 can coconut milk or juice
2 cups coconut rum
2 1/4 cups water

Bring water to the boil and remove from heat. Slowly stir in the 3 Jello packages, then add the water, the coconut milk or juice, and the lime juice. You put the lime in the coconut and mix it all together.
Wait 3-4 minutes and stir in the rum. Pour into individual serving sized or plastic shot glasses and chill.

Printed from Cooks.com

11 comments:

Dana-Lynn said...

These sound delicious!

Beach Mama said...

Three and 1/2 days of school left to go! No, this Beach Mama isn't counting down the days until school is out. Bring on the jello shots!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That's my kinds recipe!

Debbie said...

Why is it that people either can't stop volunteering (you and me) or never bother to volunteer (so many others). Is there no happy medium?u

Shellbelle said...

This has Tiki Hut written all over it! The beach and Lime In the Coconut Jello Shots…paradise!

Shannon said...

yummy and Amen!

Anonymous said...

Hmm... I was just pondering if that 2 cups rum could be turned into 4 for economically hard times?

I kid, I kid = )

Anonymous said...

Check my blog, got a surprise for ya!

Erin said...

That sounds AWESOME!!!

-E

Posh Peach said...

Those sound yummy!

Kim said...

oh.my.word! First of all those sound delish! And I will be trying them! But what is so funny is I just posted the lyrics to this song a couple of days ago {because I blogged about my sonic drink!} haha