Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Anchor Management

Drop your anchor and stay awhile with these tasty bites! This is how Fritter Chicks deal with our stress! We saw the name "Anchor Management" on a boat near St. Simons and we thought it was too cute! What are some cute boat names you have seen? We want to know!

Anchor Management

1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1 to 2 teaspoons minced Vidalia onion
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1/8 teaspoon lime juice
2 packages (2.1 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
1/2 cup cocktail sauce
1 pound cooked shrimp, peeled

In a small mixing bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Spoon into tart shells. Top with cocktail sauce and shrimp. Refrigerate until serving.

8 comments:

Posh Peach said...

Ohh sounds delicious! P.S. I love that Dance in the Rain image you posted below. I love that quote!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I thought the "Reel Deal" was a cute boat name. And those apps sound yummy!!

Unknown said...

Glad you're using our templates! Thanks for the comments!

Southern, Short, and Sweet said...

I love boat names! I left you an award on my blog!!

wenderful said...

Thanks for stopping by and helping me celebrate my sits day today! I had ginormous fun.

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

I believe I just might have to try these this weekend! YUM

Jules said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog! You're so sweet.

This recipe sounds fantastic :)

Editor said...

Anchor Management came in at number 5 and is my personal favorite on our annual list of top boat names:

BoatNameBlog.com